4 bedroom detached house for saleButts Lane, Egglescliffe
- Occupying a Prime Plot Extending in the Highly Regarded Village of Egglescliffe
- Beautifully Presented Gentleman's Residence Originally Constructed in the 1920's
- Extensively Refurbished Over the Last Five Years to an Exceptionally High Standard
- Bespoke Fittings, Beautiful Decor & Extensive Accommodation Which Will Appeal to Even the Most Discerning Purchasers
- Reception Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, Lounge, Dining Hall/Living Room, Study & Sitting Room
- Bespoke Mark Wilkinson Kitchen with Top Quality Units, Integrated Appliances & an Aga Range Stunning Conservatory Overlooking the Formal Gardens
- Gym/Family Room, Utility Room, Boot Room & Additional WC
- Four Generous Double Bedrooms - All with En-Suite Facilities & the Master also provides a Dressing Room
- Externally there are Mature Formal Lawns with an Extensive Paved Terrace, Breeze House, Horseshoe in & out Driveway with Two Sets of Electric Wrought Iron Gates & a Larger than Average Ga (truncated)
- Gas Central Heating System & Provides Double Glazing & a Comprehensive Security System Egglescliffe Village is Within a Short Walk Away From the nearby Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street, Whil (truncated)
Occupying a prime plot with extensive gardens and located in the highly regarded village of Egglescliffe, a beautifully present Gentleman's residence originally constructed in the 1920's. Fully refurbished over the last five years to an exceptionally high standard with bespoke fittings, beautiful décor and spacious accommodation which will appeal to even the most discerning purchasers. Briefly comprises: reception hallway, cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining hall/living room, study, sitting room, bespoke Mark Wilkinson kitchen with top quality units, integrated appliances and an Aga range, stunning conservatory overlooking the formal gardens, gym/family room, utility room, boot room and additional WC. On the first floor there are four generous double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and the master also provides a dressing room. Externally there are mature formal lawns with an extensive paved terrace, Breeze House, horseshoe in and out driveway with two sets of electric wrought iron gates and a larger than average garage with storage room above. The property is warmed by a gas central heating system and provides double glazing and a comprehensive security system. Egglescliffe Village is within a short walk away from the nearby cosmopolitan Yarm High Street, whilst offering excellent access to a number of highly regarded junior and secondary schools. There are good transport links including railway stations in the immediate surrounding area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41372889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR150123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.