3 bedroom penthouse for saleArundel Terrace, Brighton
Guide Price £850,000
- Superior 4 Bedroom penthouse maisonette
- Sea views
- No Onward chain
- Use of the Kemptown enclosures
- Versatile living
Guide Price £850-875k. This superior Four bedroom penthouse maisonette in Arundel Terrace is sold alongside 6 acres of private communal gardens. The current owners are using it as a three bedroom two receptions and also benefits from having a south facing balcony with breathtaking sea views.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Chinese interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Steps leading to the top floor with doors to the lounge, bedroom four and the kitchen.
Lounge/dining Room 23' 11" x 14' 6" max ( 7.29m x 4.42m max )
Stunning south facing lounge and dining room with three radiators, two south facing windows leading out to the private balcony with direct sea views. Built in cupboards in the chimney recess, incredible feature curved door leading to the hall, feature marble fire place. Picture rail and 10ft high ceilings.
Fitted kitchen with sash windows to the rear, single sink single drainer, space for cooker and a fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" x 13' ( 4.72m x 3.96m )
Sash window with stunning roof top views looking out to the downs. Two radiators, feature fire place, large built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 15' 5" x 8' ( 4.70m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front with direct sea views, radiator to the side.
Bedroom 3 15' x 8' 9" ( 4.57m x 2.67m )
Two sash windows to the front with direct sea views, radiator, large built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
Large sash window with original shutters, radiator. Currently being used as a library and office.
Window to the rear, bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door leading to separate WC.
These renowned enclosures offer six acres of private, landscaped gardens. Only the residents of Sussex Square, Lewes Crescent, Arundel Terrace and Chichester Terrace have access. The enclosures are located in the East Cliff conservation area, which was constructed in the early 19th Century, and is located within ¼ mile of Brighton Marina. The layout has been designed to offer sheltered mature planting, open grass spaces, barbecue area and uniquely a private tunnel leading down to the esplanade & Brighton Beach, and it is believed that the passage gave Lewis Carroll the idea for the rabbit hole in 'Alice in Wonderland' while he was a resident there.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41373024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.