4 bedroom link detached house for saleTawell Mews, Tiptree, Colchester
- Guide Price £340,000 - £365,000
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite and bathroom
- Cloakroom and utility room
- No onward chain
This modern property is located in a MEWS POSITION benefiting from NO CHAIN. The property boasts FOUR bedrooms, TWO reception room and a CONSERVATORY. Externally are WRAP-AROUND side and rear gardens that are fairly UNOVERLOOKED, a GARAGE and off-road PARKING are also on offer here.
Tiptree is one of the largest villages in England and is situated approximately 10 miles from Colchester. Tiptree has a busy shopping centre, four local primary schools and one secondary school. It is home to the internationally famous Wilkin & Sons who make Tiptree jam.
Double-glazed entrance door to front, double-glazed obscure window to front, stairs to first floor, doors to cloakroom, Dining Room and Kitchen. Set of wooden and glazed double doors into Lounge. Wooden floors and radiator.
Double-glazed obscure window to front, low-level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and wooden flooring.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 3" ( 5.97m x 3.43m )
Double-glazed window to front, feature fireplace, two radiators, two wall-lights, wooden-flooring, wooden and glazed double doors with matching side panels into conservatory.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.97m )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.63m max x 2.90m max )
Double-glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in oven, hob, extractor and dish-washer. Spaces for fridge and freezer, part-tiled walls, fully-tiled flooring, radiator and doorway to :-
Double-glazed door to rear, worktops with cupboards and drawers under, space for washing machine, one tall cupboard, wall-mounted boiler, part-tiled walls, fully-tiled flooring and built-in cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 6" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.90m max x 2.67m max )
Brick-built with double-glazed aspects, pitched and clear roof, three column stylish radiators, wooden flooring and double-glazed french doors to side.
Loft hatch, built-in airing cupboard, radiator and doors to :-
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Double-glazed window to rear, ceiling fan, radiator and door to :-
Double-glazed obscure window to rear, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains shower over, radiator, part-tiled walls and extractor.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" narrowing to 9' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m narrowing to 2.79m x 2.90m )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' + door recess ( 2.97m x 2.44m + door recess )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" narrowing to 8' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.15m narrowing to 2.54m x 2.31m )
Double-glazed windows to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double-glazed obscure window to front, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, radiator and part-tiled walls.
Rear And Side Gardens
Fully enclosed by panel fencing with pedestrian side access gate. Laid mostly to lawn with shrub borders.
Up/over door to front with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41374668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.