3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTennyson Road, Dudley
Offers Over £170,000
- Large Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Extended To Rear
- Impressive Private And Spacious Rear Garden
- Fantastic Bedroom Views Of Local Woods And Fields
- Within The Catchment Of The Popular Straits And Ellowes Schools
- Traditional Property Within A Sought After Location
- Ideal Location For Schools, Transport Links And Amenities
A three bedroom semi detached property in a highly sought after area. This property is beautifully presented throughout with two reception rooms and a spacious rear garden.
Call To Book Your Viewing Today
A three bedroom semi detached property in a highly sought after area. This property is beautifully presented throughout with two reception rooms and a spacious rear garden. This property also benefits from being extended to the rear and has ample off road parking.
An ideally located home for schools transport links and amenities, Call to book your viewing today
Entrance porch with sliding patio doors leading to the property entrance hallway
With a stained glass front door, wooden flooring, double central heating radiator and front facing window
Reception Room One 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
A luxurious and rustic, carpeted reception room with electric fire and wooden surround, central heating radiator and double glazed front facing window
Reception Room Two 22' 5" x 10' max ( 6.83m x 3.05m max )
Spacious and extended rear reception room with wooden flooring, electric fireplace with marble effect surround, double glazed rear facing window and central heating radiator
Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.49m )
Partially tiled fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units, incorporating a round sink and drainer with mixer tap, oven and hob, with rear facing window
Bedroom One 11' max x 11' 5" max ( 3.35m max x 3.48m max )
Double bedroom to the rear of the property with lovely views from its rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.56m )
Spacious double bedroom with wall lighting, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Bedroom with wall lighting, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bathroom with bath and shower attachment, wash basin with mixer taps
Separate upstairs W.C.
Rear Of Property
Spacious and open garden with patio area leading to flat lawn with coal shed/storage
Garage 22' 6" x 7' 7" ( 6.86m x 2.31m )
Garage with up and over door, electrical points and central heating radiator
Out Building 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Extended out building to the rear of the property with single glazed window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41374689.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.