3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrenton Farm Road, Prenton
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Front & Back Garden
- Viewings Essential
This three bedroom semi detached property is perfectly located in a cul de sac location. This property consists of living room through to dining room, kitchen with door leading outside to garden area and door to the rear of the garage, from the garden there is a gate leading to an open field area.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this fantastic family semi detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and consists of living room through to dining room, kitchen with door leading outside to garden area and door to the rear of the garage, from the garden there is a gate leading to an open field area. To the first floor there is a modern bathroom with three bedrooms. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the property.
Lounge 11' INTO RECESS x 13' 1" ( 3.35m INTO RECESS x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fire place, radiator and television point. Carpeted flooring and through floor to the dining room.
Dining Room 8' x 9' ( 2.44m x 2.74m )
Through room from the lounge, radiator and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 9' ( 2.46m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink a nd roll top work surfaces. Double electric oven with gas hob. cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and central heating boiler. Partially tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor is the landing with stairs for loft access which is partially boarded.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 11" INTO RECCESS ( 3.99m x 3.02m INTO RECCESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect,built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' PLUS WARDROBE ( 2.74m x 2.13m PLUS WARDROBE )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, W/C, towel rail radiator and fully tiled. double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Brick paved patio area, lawn area with fenced boarder.
Garage 18' 1" x 8' 1" ( 5.51m x 2.46m )
Garage with electricity and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41374752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.