2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestborough Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £375,000
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED
- TWO BEDROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GREAT REAR GARDEN
- 0.8 MILES FROM STATION
This stunning character cottage, situated on a popular period street, has been totally refurbished to a high specification. Only 0.8 miles from Maidenhead station this home is a 'must see'.
double glazed door to side and garden, cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Lounge/diner 20' 10" x 10' 10" ( 6.35m x 3.30m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.64m )
fitted kitchen with range of soft close wall and base level units, double Belfast sink, wood working surfaces, integrated Neve induction hob, oven, washer dryer and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, double glazed sky lantern window to rear,
First Floor Landing
stripped wood flooring, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, stripped wooden flooring.
shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" max x 8' 1" ( 2.90m max x 2.46m )
double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
small enclosed front garden with low level fencing.
A large rear garden with patio area leading to area of lawn, enclosed by panel fencing.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards Reading proceeding up Castle Hill. On reaching the Pond House Public House turn left into Westborough Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41374875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.