3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEarlston Drive, Bentley, Doncaster
Sold STC £100,000
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Popular location
- First time buyer alert
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 - Perfect for a first time buyer is this ready to move into three bedroom semi-detached property in Bentley. The property provides ample living space including two reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom and a spacious rear garden.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Access to the lounge/diner.
Lounge 10' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.15m x 3.25m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and gas fire. There is an opening into the dining area.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 10' 4" into recess ( 3.07m x 3.15m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the kitchen, hall and lounge through an opening.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 5' 7" ( 3.86m x 1.70m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is tiled flooring. Access to the hall and rear garage.
Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 10' 5" exc bay window x 10' 1" into recess ( 3.18m exc bay window x 3.07m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 11' into recess ( 3.10m x 3.35m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' ( 2.26m x 1.83m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and access to the hall through sliding doors.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with shower over and heated towel rail. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the rear of the property is a lawned and paved garden, mature shrubs and a surrounding fence. Access to the front and to the shed which provides ample storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41377623.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.