6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYeatsall Manor, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley, WS15
Guide Price £675,000
- Stunning Double Fronted Semi Detached Farmhouse
- Wealth of Character & Charm
- Fully Remodelled & Renovated
- Lounge & Family Room with Feature Fireplaces
- Bespoke Sheraton Kitchen with Island Unit
- Six Excellent Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suites, Bathroom & Shower Room
- Gated Entrance, Grounds of 0.67 Acre & Stunning Views
- Re-Wired & Re-Plumbed & Re-Roofed
- Mains Gas Under Floor Heating Throughout
An IMMACULATE DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI DETACHED FARMHOUSE set over three floors plus cellar, offering SIX EXCELLENT DOUBLE BEDROOMS and grounds totalling 0.67 ACRE enjoying UNIQUE and STUNNING VIEWS of BLITHFIELD RESERVOIR and beyond to nearby Cannock Chase. Occupying the front part of this impressive farmhouse built circa 1780, this semi detached home has recently been fully renovated by the current vendors to the highest standard including rewiring, re-plumbing, re-roofing and new floors including Heatmister underfloor heating throughout, Sheraton kitchen and integrated appliances, refitted bathrooms and en suites, new carpets, tiles and oak flooring. Yeatsall Manor provides a rare opportunity to experience the advantages of modern new build living within a beautiful character property. The ground floor has been remodelled to provide open plan living with kitchen, dining room, family room and lounge, both sitting rooms having wood burners. Upstairs offers six bedrooms all with exposed beams and high ceilings, a luxury family bathroom, immaculate en suites and a study. Outside, the gated entrance leads to ample parking for a number of vehicles and large, mature gardens, mostly laid to lawn. Scope exists to extend further to suit including a lower ground floor cellar.
Yeatsall Manor lies less than a mile from the village centre, enjoying both a scenic location with excellent facilities nearby.Famed for its annual Horn Dance, Abbots Bromley is a thriving village with a bustling main street lined with character properties. The village has a good selection of amenities including a Butchers’, primary school, doctors, traditional pubs, church and village hall. The village has also recently been named as one of the Top 12 Places to Live in the Midlands by the Sunday Times. There are good road links along the A515, A50 and A38.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41377815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25733060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.