7 bedroom detached house for salePomphlett Road, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Seven bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Four toilets
- Annex with living space and bedroom
***Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000***
This spacious detached house offers ample accommodation for extended family and home business use. Set in half an acre of private, mature gardens yet within walking distance of all local amenities - shops, schools, medical centres, vets and restaurants.
This property comprises:
Entrance Porch with ceramic tiled flooring leading into: Entrance Hall with stairs to the first floor.
Reception room one is currently used as a study, with a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front and a window to the side and a fire place with feature surround and a feature ceiling rose.
A family room with double glazed window to the side, archway leading to:-
Music room with dual aspect double glazed windows to the side, beam ceiling, an archway leading to:-
Lounge with dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear, there is a stone hearth wood burner with feature surround and beam ceiling.
Kitchen with dual aspect double glazed windows and a uPVC double glazed door to the side.
A door leading to:-
Dining area with dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and a double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place with brick surround and a feature ceiling rose.
A utility area with uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
On the first floor the property has a stained glass window on the landing.
The master bedroom has dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side. There is a shower en-suite.
The second bedroom also has a shower en-suite.
The third bedroom has a built in vanity unit and a built in cupboard.
There is also a fourth bedroom, separate WC and shower room on the first floor.
On the second floor there is a further three bedrooms.
There is an annex, workshop and sauna!
Reception Room One 17' Max Into Bay x 13' 7" ( 5.18m Max Into Bay x 4.14m )
Family Room 11' x 5' 2" ( 3.35m x 1.57m )
Lounge 13' 10" x 15' 10" ( 4.22m x 4.83m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 12' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.91m )
Dining Area 17' 8" Into recess x 13' 3" ( 5.38m Into recess x 4.04m )
Workshop 12' 8" x 13' 5" ( 3.86m x 4.09m )
Utility Area 9' 11" Max Measurement x 19' 1" ( 3.02m Max Measurement x 5.82m )
Garage 30' 1" x 12' 7" ( 9.17m x 3.84m )
Annex Bedroom 10' 6" Max Into Recess x 14' 7" ( 3.20m Max Into Recess x 4.45m )
Annex Lounge Area 13' 10" x 17' 4" Max Into Bay ( 4.22m x 5.28m Max Into Bay )
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 13' 2" ( 3.30m x 4.01m )
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 12' ( 3.33m x 3.66m )
Master Bedroom 15' 1" Max Into Wardrobe x 10' ( 4.60m Max Into Wardrobe x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Five 10' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Six 7' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.34m x 2.46m )
Bedroom Seven 12' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41377854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP101836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.