4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAkeman Mews, Weston Turville
- Brand new development by award-winning developer, Shanly Homes
- Four bedrooms
- Three bath/shower rooms
- High quality fitted kitchen with energy efficient appliances
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Contemporary double stepped tall skirting with matching architrave
- Smooth plaster finish to walls and ceilings
- Good size garden
- Garage & driveway
- 10 year insurance-backed new home warranty
* PLOT 10 *
A brand new, beautifully specified, four bedroom family home; one of just twelve homes on this luxury development by award-winning developer, Shanly Homes.
Aston Clinton - 1.7 miles
Aylesbury - 3 miles
Stoke Mandeville (London Marylebone approx. 55 mins) - 3.5 miles
Wendover - 4.5 miles
Tring (London Euston approx. 37 mins) - 5 miles
Berkhamsted - 10 miles
Central London - 42 miles
(All distances approximate)
Akeman Mews is a luxury development of just twelve, four bedroom family homes, designed with all the care and attention to detail which has become synonymous with Shanly Homes.
Ideally located between Tring and Wendover, and less than three miles from the centre of Aylesbury, this development boasts the stunning Chiltern Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, right on its doorstep. With excellent links to Central London by road and rail, and close proximity to local towns and amenities, Akeman Mews could be just what you have been looking for.
Each home is built to an exceptional standard over three floors and has been designed to meet all the demands of family life. The professionally designed kitchen is separate from the spacious living/dining room and is finished to a high specification with high gloss doors, built-in energy efficient appliances including a 5 ring gas burner hob and stylish stone worktops.
On the upper floors, master and second bedrooms both feature built-in wardrobes and en suite bathrooms. The family bathroom and en suites incorporate the latest design in fine Italian ceramic tiling and contemporary bath and shower fittings, heated towel rails and stylish white sanitaryware.
The front of the development is aesthetically pleasing with landscaped paths and patios finished in stunning Indian Sandstone.
All homes boast single garages to the side of the property and a parking space on the private driveway.
Fully turfed rear gardens are accessed from the garage and patio doors.
Last but not least, each home benefits from a 10 year insurance-backed new home warranty.
* Entrance hall
* Living/dining room - 6.79m x 4.90m (22`3 x 16`1)
* Kitchen - 5.26m x 2.72m (17`3 x 8`11)
* Bedroom 2 - 4.97m x 2.68m (16`3 x 8`9)
* En suite shower room
* Bedroom 3 - 3.75m x 2.68m (12`4 x 8`9)
* Bedroom 4 - 3.33m x 2.12m (10`11 x 6`11)
* Family bathroom
* Master bedroom - 5.24m x 2.99m (17`2 x 9`9)
* En suite shower room
* Single garage & adjacent driveway parking
To receive a copy of the sales brochure for this development, please telephone us on 01442 820420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer generated images, floorplans and room dimensions shown are intended to be a general guide to the appearance of the development. However, from time to time, it is necessary for the developer to make architectural changes. Kitchen, landscaping and bathroom layouts may vary from those shown and features may change from time to time. The information contained in this sales literature does not constitute a contract or warranty and prospective purchasers are advised to check the latest plans and specification.
Internal photopgraphs shown are of plot12
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20004012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nash Partnership, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.