4 bedroom house for saleHighbury Hill, Highbury, N5
Under Offer £1,499,995
- A charming four bedroom period property
- Enviably positioned on a tree lined, residential street
- Reception room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Dining room with bay window, adjoining kitchen
- Vast rear garden and front patio garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Bathroom and additional guest cloakroom
- Expansive cellar space and offers huge potential throughout
A four bedroom house offering well proportioned living and entertaining space with a large rear garden, located on a popular residential road ideally placed moments from amenities.
Highbury Hill is located enviably close to the range of shops and amenities on Upper Street. The closest transport links are Arsenal Station (Piccadilly Line) and Drayton Park Rail Station (National Rail Services) offering convenient links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 978667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.