2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRaynville Drive, LEEDS
- *GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000*
- Semi Detached Residence
- Two Bedrooms plus Loft Room
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Well Presented Accommodation
- NO CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000* Offered for sale is this good sized semi detached residence, which boasts well presented accommodation that includes SPACIOUS LOUNGE / DINER, modern fitted kitchen in addition to two double bedrooms plus loft room. NO CHAIN
Lounge / Diner 19' 2" x 10' 6" ( 5.84m x 3.20m )
A spacious room with an abundance of natural light and having a feature fireplace with gas fire inset, laminate flooring, a radiator and a window to the front and rear elevations.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.24m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink unit, integral oven, hob and cooker hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge / freezer, tiled flooring and splashbacks and a window and door leading out to the garden.
With stairs from the first floor and having a window to the side and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
A good sized double bedroom, which is carpeted and has a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
A good sized second bedroom, which is carpeted and has a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Having a two piece suite comprising; bath with shower over, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
With a W.C.
Loft Room 15' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.64m )
A light and airy room currently used as a bedrooms and having space for dresser / desk. With a radiator and a velux window to the front elevation providing an abundance of natural light.
To The Outside
There are gardens to the front and rear of the property. Both gardens are predominantly laid to lawn and there is also a brick outhouse to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41381574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.