2 bedroom flat for saleCliff Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £240,000
- Seafront Facing Apartment with Stunning Views
- Extremely Well Presented
- Two Bedrooms & Balcony
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- Sought After Meads Area
- Close to Local Shops & Amenities
- Easy Access to South Downs
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000
Extremely well presented two bedroom upper floor apartment with lift access. Offering stunning views with seafront facing balcony, modern kitchen & bathroom, attractive communal gardens and communal parking. Close to the local shops & amenities.
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000
Meads. This two bedroom, well maintained, purpose built block is situated in the premier location of Meads. The seafront is within easy reach as well as the South Downs Way for enthusiastic walkers. Meads Village and local shops are located just around the corner and there is easy access to local theatres and Devonshire Park for the tennis. This is a well presented light and bight seafront facing flat situated on the West side of the fourth floor. Enjoying views over the seafront and partial South Downs, southerly facing balcony, two double bedrooms, bright and spacious living room with direct access to the balcony, kitchen and family bathroom. Also benefiting from a garage and store cupboard as well as off street parking. This property would be an ideal home or holiday home. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to fully appreciate the location and views.
Door into entrance hall with two storage cupboards and radiator.
Living Room 12' max x 16' 2" max ( 3.66m max x 4.93m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, patio doors out onto the balcony, radiator and TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 9' max ( 3.15m max x 2.74m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the rear aspect with views towards the Downs and Meads.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.19m max x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect with views towards the Downs, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.15m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with views towards the Downs and Meads, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC.
Garage number 37.
Store number 17.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41386122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.