3 bedroom terraced house for saleCotterills Lane, Birmingham
Sold STC £140,000
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Family bathroom
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Central heating (where specified)
- Double glazing (where specified)
This EXTENDED three bedroom terraced property is finished to the HIGHEST OF STANDARDS throughout. Situated in a VERY POPULAR LOCATION the property comprises of a main reception room, large kitchen diner, three spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and garden to the rear. CALL 0121 749 7888
This extended three bedroom terraced property is finished to the highest of standards throughout. Situated in a very popular location the property comprises of a main reception room, large kitchen diner, three spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and garden to the rear. To book a viewing call the sales team on 0121 749 7888.
Door to front elevation, window to front and side elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 5" into bay x 13' 1" plus recess max ( 4.70m into bay x 3.99m plus recess max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire, central heating radiator, TV aerial and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 8' 11" plus recess x 19' 6" ( 2.72m plus recess x 5.94m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas and flooring, oven, hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 13' 1" max into recess ( 3.30m x 3.99m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and Tv aerial.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 9" plus wardrobe ( 2.92m x 2.06m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage, WC and tiled to walls and flooring.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41386431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.