Land for sale358 Lower Somercotes, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Building land with outline approval
- Amber Valley Borough Council
- Planning reference AVA/2014/0208
- Section 106 agreement with local authority
- SITE AREA 2.25 ACRES
- Garden: Front And Back
The site was previously the Black Horse Public House situated at 358 Lower Somercotes Alfreton. It briefly comprises main pub and function room. Two car parks and field to rear of public house. Open to offers or joint venture options from smaller builders or developer possibility of stage payment scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a small to medium sized development company.
Planning approval for outline development of the complete site as been obtained. This will include the demolition of the existing public house and outbuildings.
The initial site layout was supplied on a indicative basis so alterations can be made when more detailed plans are submitted. This would allow the density of dwelling to be increased above the indicative plan and layout to increase profitability.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hoppla.co.uk, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.