3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWaltham Road, Lincoln
Sold STC £149,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Audio Tour
- Gas Heating / Double Glazed
- Off Road Parking / Single Garage
BROUGHT TO THE MARKET WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN IS THIS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW LOCATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA. THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS HEATING. THE AGENT ENCOURAGES EARLY VIEWINGS TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
BROUGHT TO THE MARKET WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN IS THIS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW LOCATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA. THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS HEATING. THE AGENT ENCOURAGES EARLY VIEWINGS TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens, off-road parking and a single garage. The property benefits from having ease of access to nearby amenities and has good transport links in and out of the city centre. The property occupies a prominent corner position and is surrounded by similar style properties.
Having doors to majority of accommodation, a radiator and airing cupboard.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' 10" ( 3.63m x 4.83m )
Having a window to the front aspect, a radiator and gas fire.
Leading in to:
Dining Room 7' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.67m )
Having French doors to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
Having a door and window to the rear aspect, a range of eye and low level units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, with space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, a radiator and wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 10" max ( 3.61m x 3.00m max )
Having a window to the front aspect, a radiator and built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 9' ( 2.72m x 2.74m )
A further double bedroom with a window to the rear aspect, a radiator and TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
Having a window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Having a three piece suite comprising low level flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and and a paneled bath; completed with frosted window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Being fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin; completed with a frosted window to the side aspect and a radiator.
The front aspect is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs. The lawned area extends down the side aspect on this prominent corner plot. The rear garden is fully enclosed being laid to patio and lawned areas. There is ample off-road parking leading down the side aspect to the single Garage.
Having up and over door and power and lighting within.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41387491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR106748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.