3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKylemore Drive, Pensby
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Extensive renovation
- New kitchen & bathroom
*NEWLY REFURBISHED* This home has undergone extensive renovation in preparation for sale, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
*NEWLY REFURBISHED* This home has undergone extensive renovation in preparation for sale, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The home briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen. The first floor comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom, separate w.c.
Approaching the property from the front driveway entering the porch through a UPVC double glazed door. Wooden front door leading into entrance hall.
With double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, under stairs cupboard, meter cupboard, stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 7" x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.53m x 3.33m into recess )
With fireplace and electric fire, double glazed UPVC window to the front elevation, picture rail, radiator.
Dining Room 9' 10" into recess x 12' 10" ( 3.00m into recess x 3.91m )
With fireplace and electric fire, picture rail, radiator, double glazed patio doors to the rear.
Kitchen 18' 3" x 16' 3" ( 5.56m x 4.95m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of both wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer with one and a half bowls, splash back tiling, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dish washer, washing machine plumbing, drop down dining table
Loft access, double glazed window to side elevation, provides access to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom1 12' 5" x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.78m x 2.97m into recess )
Front elevation double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 6" irregular shape x 8' 8" to front of wardrobe ( 3.51m irregular shape x 2.64m to front of wardrobe )
Fitted mirrored wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 7' 5" ( 1.96m x 2.26m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator
With W.C, bath, shower cubicle, part tiled, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled floor, spotlights.
W.C, wall basin, chrome towel rail, tiled floor, double glazed window to the side elevation, spotlighting, boiler
To the front of the property block paved driveway, steps leading to entrance porch, lawned area. The rear garden has a paving slab patio area to the rear, lawned area, wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41391960.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.