1 bedroom flat for saleCompayne Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6
- Spacious one bedroom first floor flat
- Vast bay windows in the reception room
- Set in a stunning Victorian conversion
- Bright master bedroom
- Finished to an excellent standard
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Stylish bathroom
- Situated moments from bustling West Hampstead
Located on a quiet residential street, this fantastic one bedroom flat set in a stunning Victorian conversion is flooded with natural light from vast bay windows in both the reception room and bedroom.
Compayne Gardens is situated moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants along Finchley Road, as well as close to the O2 Centre. Whilst for the motorists the A41 is located nearby allowing easy access in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 976024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.