3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 2, The Strands, Waltham Road, Brigsley, DN37
- Gas Central Heating (underfloor to Ground Floor)
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Fully decorated
- Landscaped Gardens
- Excellent Specification
- Certification of Inspection of a domestic structure
A small select development found off Waltham Road in a charming rural setting between the popular village of Brigsley and Waltham where there are to be found a good selection of shops and other amenities and an easy drive to the Wolds and the centres of both Grimsby and Cleethorpes.
The development will comprise seven houses, two pairs of spacious semi-detached houses and three detached four bedroom houses.
A semi-detached house of red brick construction beneath a pitched slate roof covering.
Hall with built-in cupboard
Living Room (3.9m x 6.1m) featuring a wood burning stove and patio doors
Kitchen/Diner (3.4m x 6.1m) with patio doors to the garden
Utility and Cloakroom
Landing with built-in airing cupboard
Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 3.9m) with En-suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.0m)
Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 3.0m)
Detached single brick garage
Boundaries will be formed by both brick walls and interwoven fence panels.
£4,500 for Kitchen and Utility (from Howdens, Cleethorpes) to be fitted by the developer
£2,250 for Sanitary ware (Jacksons or Waltham Plumbing) to be fitted by the developer.
• Gas Central Heating (with Underfloor to the Ground Floor)
• Upvc Double Glazed Windows and Composite Front door
• High quality internal doors
• Fully decorated
• Landscaped gardens with patio and fencing
• Intruder Alarms and External Lighting
• Smoke Detectors
• Excellent Electrical Specification
• Certification of Inspection of a domestic structure
*Because of the unique nature of this development the floor plans and room sizes are for guidance only as the builders and developers intend to make ongoing changes to improve and upgrade the internal and external layouts. They are also happy to make changes to meet purchaser's requirements where possible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2TheStrands. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Canters, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.