1 bedroom apartment for saleManchester Street, Derby
- Close To City Centre
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Refurbished Accommodation
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Lounge & Double Bedroom
- Double Glazing
- Private Entrance Hallway
- No Chain
A refurbished ground floor apartment located in the Ashbourne Road area of the city offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation comprises of hallway, lounge with duel aspect windows, modern kitchen, modern bathroom suite and double bedroom. VIEWING ADVISED.
A refurbished ground floor apartment located in the Ashbourne Road area of the city offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation comprises of hallway, lounge with duel aspect windows, modern kitchen, modern bathroom suite and double bedroom. The apartment is double glazed and has storage heating. The property would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment - viewing advised.
Having UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front, storage heater and laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.18m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side, laminate floor, TV point and storage heater.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.70m )
Fitted with modern wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, extractor fan, storage heater and laminate flooring.
Double Bedroom 14' 3" x 10' 11" max ( 4.34m x 3.33m max )
Having double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring and storage heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panel bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, laminate flooring and cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41405892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.