3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOakdale Avenue, Stanground, Peterborough
- Large detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Large private rear garden
- Large Garage with storage space/loft
- No onward chain
- Sought after village location
- 16' Lounge
- Solar panels
* LARGE property with potential to extend
* Sought after village location
* LARGE PRIVATE rear garden
* 16' Lounge
* Solar panels
* Large Garage with storage space/loft
* No onward chain
Storage cupboard, boarded insulated loft with a room/office above with pull down ladder.
2.90m x 3.63m (9'6" x 11'11"). Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
3.33m x 3.63m (10'11" x 11'11"). Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
2.41m X 3.63m (7'11" X 11'11"). Double glazed window to side.
3.63m x 4.85m (11'11" x 15'11"). Double glazed window to rear, fireplace, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC.
3.15m x 2.00m (10'4" x 6'7") minimum. Sink, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, double glazed window to rear, door to:
3.15m x 2.13m (10'4" x 7'). Double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, WC.
Front garden with various plants, shrubs and trees, laid to lawn, off-road parking. Rear garden with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees, wooden fence, mainly laid to lawn, gated side access, shrub borders. Large garage with storage space/loft above. Large storage shed and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41408220.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ201909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.