3 bedroom detached house for saleBoswedden, St. Just, Penzance
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LARGE, PRIVATE ENCLOSED WALLED GARDEN
- PARKING FOR UP TO 6 CARS ALONG WITH A DOUBLE GARAGE
- VIEWS TO THE COUNTRYSIDE AND COASTLINE
- NEARBY NATIONAL TRUST COASTAL PATH WALKS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND SOLAR MULTIFUELSTORE SYSTEM
- EPC RATING - C72
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME WITH ENCLOSED WALLED GARDEN
New Cottage is a well proportioned, detached, three double bedroom family home that is nestled within the hamlet of Boswedden yet is minutes away from the awe inspiring South West coastline and thriving town of St Just. Stunning coastal and countryside views can be appreciated from first floor with further benefits to include majority UPVC double glazing, a large enclosed stone walled garden, double garage and parking for up to 5/6 cars.
The home is primarily warmed via an oil fired central heating system with the added benefit of a solar hot water tube system, a 400 litre thermal store and a 2.9KW solar PV array. Accommodation in brief comprises Lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, shower room and kitchen to the ground floor with the remaining double bedroom and bathroom to the first floor.
New Cottage offers versatile living options including home with casual bed and breakfast potential, conversion of the garage into holiday let or studio (subject to any necessary planning permissions), enclosed horticulture garden, small livestock management and wild life observation, ornithology and outdoor pursuits due to its proximity to the coast and its abundant flora and fauna.
Boswedden is a haven for wildlife and humans alike with Sennen Cove, West Penwith's top surfing beach and the Minack Theatre and Land's end within a short drive.
We certainly recommend an early inspection to fully appreciate this property and its location.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.