Land for saleGilbert Drive, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21
- Use class orders: B1 Business, sui_generis_1 and sui_generis_2
- Commercial Development Land - For Sale / To Let
- Of interest to owner occupiers, developers and investors
- New and rapidly developing high quality business park
- Plots available free of builder tie
- Design build options available - freehold or leasehold
- High quality architectural design and headquarter office buildings already developed for owner occupiers
Endeavour Park comprises an overall site of about 34 acres, sub-divided into individual plots. Development is well under way with a range of high quality office buildings and complementary facilities already constructed.
Interested parties should discuss their specific use and development proposals with the agents. New buildings can be tailored and modified within reasonable parameters to suit specific occupiers needs.
Planning approval has been granted for the entire development, which will ultimately comprise a blend of B1 (Offices) and Motor Trade (Sui Generis). Other alternative complementary uses could be deemed appropriate, subject to necessary planning consent.
Our clients will consider a sale of individual plots or as a whole.
Alternatively, our clients are able to offer a 'Design & Build' package to provide new bespoke premises to suit an occupier's needs. Buildings can be made available For Sale or To Let.
Price and Rental terms available upon request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WW6722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banks Long & Co Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.