2 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Oxford Street, Castleford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Permit Parking
- Close To Local Amenities
Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000. Offered to market with no chain is this two bedroom mid terrace property which offers good sized accommodation throughout, a rear garden and permit parking to front.
Perfect for the first time buyer or investor is this two bedroom mid terrace property offered to market with no chain and situated close to Castleford town centre and all its local amenities. The property comprises of lounge, kitchen/diner, two good sized bedrooms and house bathroom. The property has a garden to the rear and on street permit parking to the front.
Lounge 13' 1" into recess x 12' 1" ( 3.99m into recess x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a gas fire in a feature surround, t.v point and telephone point. Finished with coving, wall lights, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" max into recess x 13' 1" ( 3.94m max into recess x 3.99m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven and electric hob. Plumbed for a washing machine. Internal door leading to the cellar. Finished with coving, tiled splash backs and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the ground floor to the first floor.
Bedroom One 12' x 12' 11" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.94m into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This master bedroom provides ample space for bedroom furniture. Finished with laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 6' 2" ( 4.04m x 1.88m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Built in storage cupboard. Finished with laminate flooring and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with tiled walls and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a buffer garden with private hedge boundary. To the rear is a paved patio area and lawn leading to the rear gate which provides access to the rear service road.
From this office proceed to the top of Bank Street carry straight across into Station Road and follow the one-way system onto Lower Oxford Street and the property will identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41410788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.