3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClare Cottages, Bletchingley, REDHILL
Sold STC £375,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Home
- Situated In Bletchingley
- Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
Set in Bletchingley is this THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. The property benefits from THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, three bedrooms TWO OF WHICH HAVE BUILT IN WARDROBES, loft access, OFF STREET PARKING and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Situated in this beautiful spot in Bletchingley is this three double bedroom family home.
Bletchingley village offers local shops, playing fields, great traditional pubs and schools.
Nutfield, Merstham and Redhill train stations give you links into London. Gatwick is roughly 20 minutes away and the M25 / M23 are close by.
The ground floor of the home comprises through lounge/ dining room, kitchen and family bathroom.
On the first floor you have three double bedrooms, two of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes, shower room and loft access.
To the front you have parking for several cars and gated side access to the rear.
The rear garden stretches 100ft long so for the children its fantastic! A real sun trap
Further benefits include no onward chain
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41410824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.