3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBakers Court, Islip, Kettering
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive applies
- Vacant possession
- UPVc double glazed
- Gas radiator heating
- Three bedrooms
- Private rear garden
*Ideal first time purchase or Investment opportunity*No upward chain*Three bedrooms*Most desirable location*
Offered with immediate vacant possession, this modern three end of terrace house, represents an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity. Entrance hall, cloaks/wc, lounge, kitchen/dining area. First floor, three bedrooms and bathroom. An enclosed rear garden, parking area to front.
Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, telephone point, stairs to first floor landing.
Wash hand basin and low-level WC.
5.46m x 2.84m (17'11" x 9'4" max into recess). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear garden.
2.54m x 2.36m (8'4" x 7'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built-in oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to front.
6.91m x 2.92m (22'8" irregular shape x 9'7"). PVCu double glazed windows to front & rear, two radiators, laminate flooring, telephone & TV points, coved ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, door to:
5.31m x 2.79m (17'5" to front of cupboard x 9'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in storage cupboard with wall mounted 'Ideal' gas boiler, two radiators, telephone & TV points, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear, Juliet balcony and offering views of Islip bowling green and church.
3.43m x 2.84m (11'3" x 9'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.51m x 2.13m (8'3" x 7'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Gravelled shared driveway. Parking area to front.
An enclosed rear garden, offering a Westerly aspect. Not overlooked from the rear. Lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio. Gated pedestrian side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41411619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.