4 bedroom detached house for saleBirmingham Road, Ansley, Nuneaton
Sold STC £365,000
- 'The Paddocks' ONLY 4 PLOTS REMAINING
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT - Eight new homes built to award winning specification in a delightful village location
- Stunning countryside views to the rear of each property
- Part Exchange and Help To Buy available
- Detached with Four Bedrooms
- Rural Location
- DON'T MISS OUT - CALL NOW
**MANAGERS SPECIAL CALL US FOR DETAILS**
Your dream home with beautiful countryside views,
DON'T MISS OUT **ONLY FOUR PLOTS REMAINING**
Brand New Four beds coming soon........Call us now on 0121 747 4722 to reserve off plan !
Help to buy and part exchange available* subject to T&C's
The wait is over…..Shipways are pleased to announce the launch of The Paddocks, Village Farm, Ansley in rural Warwickshire
Exclusive family four bedroom homes built by Damson Homes. Call us now for details of how you can reserve one of these stunning homes off plan. Don't miss out!
Eight new homes built to award winning specification in a delightful village location.
Blessed with lovely open countryside views to the rear. Designed for modern family living this exclusive development offers accommodation including feature open- plan kitchen and family area, separate lounge, and dining room, guest cloakroom, integral garage and a luxury en-suite to the master bedroom.
The rural village of Ansley offers local stores, outlets and bus services with more comprehensive amenities and shopping available nearby.
Help to Buy is available to assist the purchase on all plots.
These particulars are for illustration only and consequently should be treated as general guidance and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specified matters prescribed by any order made under the property misdescriptions act 1991.
Images are taken from a recently built Damson Home unless otherwise specified
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.