3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Hill, Patcham Village
- Stunning Flint Fronted Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Modern kitchen
- Vaulted Living Space With Mezzanine over
- Modern Bathroom With Walk-in Shower
- Inner Courtyard with Hot Tub
- Close To Local Shops
- Easy Access To The A23
- No Onward Chain
Guide Price £500,000 - £530,000
This wonderful flint fronted contemporary home has been refurbished to a very high specification and offers light and spacious accommodation throughout. The main features of this property include a vaulted living space with mezzanine over, luxury fitted kitchen, private inner courtyard with hot tub/spa, garage and extra parking spaces. No onward chain.
Village Barn is conveniently located of Patcham Village which offers a good range of local shops including the Post Office, village bakery, Co-Op grocery store and newsagents. There are regular bus services into Brighton city centre and mainline railway station plus excellent road links via the A27 Brighton by pass.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41413326.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26218445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Welton, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.