4 bedroom detached house for saleDurham Road, Bishop Auckland, Co Durham, DL14
- Occupying a superb plot
- Scope for further development if required
- Excellent four bedroom detached executive home
- Greatly improved by the present owners
- One of Bishop Auckland's premier addresses
- Highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout
Occupying a superb plot, with further scope for development if required, this excellent four bedroomed detached executive residence has been improved beyond all recognition by the present owners. Situated in one of Bishop Aucklands premier addresses and refitted with the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this superb property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
In leafy surroundings, yet conveniently situated to access the towns historic centre. It is adjacent to Auckland Castle, Palace of the Prince Bishops for over 900 years with superb grounds and is currently undergoing a restoration and redevelopment programme.
There are currently many exciting developments in retail and leisure in Bishop Auckland, including the Kynren open air live action night show.
Bishop Auckland has a railway station which connects to the East Coast Main Line and links easily to other major centres such as Darlington and Durham City via the local road network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41416890.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO150027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.