4 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £595,000
- NO CHAIN
- POPULAR ST MARKS AREA
- SUPERB THREE STOREY HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- BATHROOM & EN SUITE
- IN EXCESS OF 150FT REAR GARDEN
Popular St Marks area, within walking distance of the station, a superb three storey house of character having been extended to provide excellent family accommodation. Featuring four bedrooms, two reception rooms, extended kitchen/breakfast roomm with bathroom and ensuite to bedroom 1. NO CHAIN.
Popular St Marks area, within walking distance of the town and station, a superb three storey house of character having been extended to provide excellent family accommodation. Featuring four bedrooms, two reception rooms, extended kitchen/breakfast room with bathroom and ensuite to bedroom 1. There are local shops in the area, town centre shops are nearby. To the rear there are long rear gardens in excess of 150ft. View now to appreciate the accommodation. NO CHAIN
Tiled floor, arch, entrance door.
Staircase to first floor, wood effect floor, radiator, understairs cupboard.
White suite of low level w.c, wash hand basin.
Lounge 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Double glazed front aspect sash windows, ornamental fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.38m )
Double glazed sash windows with views over garden, attractive ornamental fireplace with inset tiling, double radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 6" x 9' 5" ( 5.33m x 2.87m )
Extended, views over rear garden, very well fitted with range of wall and base units, wood effect top, one and a half bowl sink unit, built-in washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, cupboards, built-in oven and hob, microwave, large unit with fridge freezer, cupboard with Ferroli gas boiler, radiator, double doors to garden.
Radiator, stairs to second floor, window to front.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Front aspect sash window, radiator, fireplace.
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 11' ( 4.01m x 3.35m )
Rear aspect, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
Window to rear, radiator, twin pedestal hand basins, low level w.c., corner shower unit, bath with tiled surround, heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.40m )
Radiator, window overlooking gardens.
En Suite Shower Room
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4 / Study 9' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.18m )
Eaves storage, two Velux style windows.
Path, palm tree, brick wall.
large family garden to the rear, ideal for the keen gardener, giver over to lawn and in excess of 100ft.
Please note that the seller of this property is an employee of Sequence UK Ltd. If you have any queries concerning this please do not hesitate to contact us.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 towards Reading. Proceed up Castle Hill and at the first roundabout turn right into St Marks Road. Wellington Road is the first turning on the right, and the property is on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41417670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.