4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBottle Lane, Littlewick Green, Maidenhead
- IDYLLIC COUNTRYSIDE LOCATION
- CHARACTER PROPERTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Situated in an idyllic countryside location is this beautifully presented character property, benefitting from planning permission for a further bathroom and detached double garage which is currently converted to a studio., With views of countryside and a heated swimming pool, this is a must see.
Lounge / Diner 18' 3" x 13' 10" ( 5.56m x 4.22m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, double glazed patio doors to decked area, open wood burning fireplace, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, storage cupboards.
Fitted Kitchen 15' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, wall and base units, stable door to garden, ceramic Belfast sink, space for fridgefreezer, integrated Siemans four ring electric hob, Aga Range cooker, integrated compact double oven and grill.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, cupboard, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 18' x 10' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.23m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator.
Walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled, heated towel rail, underfloor heating.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, his and hers wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, underfloor heating.
Enclosed by panel fencing, a discreet front garden mostly laid to lawn with pathway to front garden.
The ultimate rear garden featuring a beautiful heated swimming pool, large decked and patio area with a delightful well manicured lawn, enclosed by part wall and panel fencing with shrub borders.
Double Garage 21' 2" x 18' ( 6.45m x 5.49m )
Up and over doors, power and light, pool pump and heating.
From Maidenhead, proceed west along the A4 Bath Road going up Castle Hill, over the mini roundabout and through the traffic lights at All Saints Avenue. Proceed over three further roundabouts, continue over the junction with the A404M and continue along the A4 Bath Road, going past the Shire Horse public house on the left. Continue over the mini roundabout with Westacott Way, proceed past the entrance to Littlewick Village Green and on reaching the next mini roundabout at Burchetts Green, continue straight ahead and take the first turning on the left into Bottle Lane. Continue for approximately half a mile and the private driveway giving access to the property will be found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41417685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.