4 bedroom detached house for saleDarkinson Lane, Lea Town, Lancashire
- Spacious Detached Family House
- Set in the village of Lea Town
- With Four Double Bedrooms and Open Plan Living Space
- Large graveled front with ample off road parking
- Two 12' x 12' Stables and 12' x 12' Tack Room housed within an American Barn
- Grazing land to rent nearby
- Gas Central Heating and Hardwood Double Glazing Throughout
Beautifully presented four bedroom Detached family house set in a village location. This property is a Horse Owners Dream, with a purpose built, beautifully constructed American Barn containing 2/3 Stables and or Tack Room and Haybarn. The current owners also rent Grazing Land in close proximity to the house and the village location also gives the option for Hacking Out. The exterior has ample Off Road Parking for a Lorry or Trailer. The Property is presented to a high standard with Open Aspects to the Front and Rear. Comprising of; Entrance Hall, Open Plan Living Room, Conservatory, 2nd Reception Room, Kitchen,Utility and Ground Floor Bathroom. The first floor of the property comprises of a Spacious Landing, Master Bedroom, three further Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Gas Central Heating throughout and Harwood Double Glazing. There is a Single Garage and Secure Gates, Although currently used for equestrian purposes the American Barn could be easily converted into a workshop/out
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.