1 bedroom flat for saleHaven Village, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- 1 BEDROOM FLAT
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This modern First Floor Flat is situated in a popular residential location within close proximity to Boston Town Centre and local amenities. The property benefits from a spacious open plan living area comprising a Lounge and Kitchen. There is also a Bedroom, Bathroom and allocated parking space.
FIRST FLOOR 1 BEDROOM FLAT WITH PARKING
With front entrance door, radiator, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, wall mounted central heating thermostat, intercom, cloak cupboard with hanging rail within.
Open Plan Living Area 15' 3" maximum x 24' 11" maximum ( 4.65m maximum x 7.59m maximum )
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 8" ( 5.64m x 3.56m )
With windows, Juliet style balcony, radiator, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, open plan through to the: -
Kitchen 6' 5" x 15' 3" ( 1.96m x 4.65m )
With roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, integrated oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel splashback and illuminated fume extractor above, integrated washing machine, space for standard height fridge or freezer, digital central heating timer, concealed Ideal Logic gas combination central heating boiler.
Bedroom 14' 2" maximum x 10' 8" ( 4.32m maximum x 3.25m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, 2 built-in double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within.
With panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41430651.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.