4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleManchester Road, Bury, Lancashire
- A deceptively spacious Bay fronted Victorian terrace
- Oozing with character & charm in keeping with its era
- A stones throw Bury town centre
- Within walking distance of schools, colleges, transport links and all local amenities
- Large inviting entrance hallway with original features
- Two spacious sitting rooms with fireplaces, stained glass windows & decorative ceilings
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen with separate utility
- Four good sized double bedrooms split across two floors
- En-suite to the master bedroom
!!! This beautiful large bay fronted Victorian terrace boasting original features at every turn is positioned a stones throw from Bury town centre, metrolink station, schools, colleges, bars and restaurant's making this the perfect family home or HMO development !!! Internal viewing is an absolute must to appreciate this one off property on offer !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4131811
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41430966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4131811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.