3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTollfield Road, Boston
Sold STC £105,000
- SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION & IMPROVEMENT
This Semi Detached House IN NEED OF MODERNISATION AND IMPROVEMENT and benefiting from 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms, Off Road Parking and front and rear gardens, all situated within a prime location close to the PILGRIM HOSPITAL and Boston High School.
SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH 3 BEDROOMS, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS AND OFF ROAD PARKING
With partially obscure glazed uPVC front entrance door, staircase leading off, radiator, ceiling light point, window to side aspect.
Lounge 10' 2" maximum into recess x 14' 11" maximum into Bay window ( 3.10m maximum into recess x 4.55m maximum into Bay window )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, fireplace with exposed brickwork chimney breast.
Dining Room 10' x 14' 8" to chimney breast ( 3.05m x 4.47m to chimney breast )
With window to side aspect, window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling fluorescent strip light, gas fire with back boiler, built-in airing cupboard with water cylinder within.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
With work surfaces, stainless steel sink and double drainer with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, space for fridge or freezer, gas cooker point, door leading to the garden, ceiling fluorescent strip light, windows to dual aspects.
First Floor Landing
With doors arranged off to: -
Bedroom 1 14' 9" maximum into Bay window x 8' 8" ( 4.50m maximum into Bay window x 2.64m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" maximum x 10' 6" maximum ( 3.00m maximum x 3.20m maximum )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 5' 11" x 9' 4" ( 1.80m x 2.84m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, partially tiled walls, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and a lawned area with flower and shrub borders.
The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41437437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.