1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBurton Road, Polygon, Southampton
Sold STC £145,000
- Newly Refurbished
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Stunning Kitchen & Bathroom
- Spacious Living Room
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Communal Gardens & Grounds
- Residents Only Parking
This spacious and newly refurbished ground floor flat is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in an attractive development in the popular central Polygon area. Offering beautifully presented accommodation with well maintained landscaped gardens and residents only parking. Offered with no onward chain.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale with no onward chain, this newly refurbished ground floor flat, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in an attractive development in the popular central Polygon area. The property is a short distance from local shops, restaurants and only 5 mins walk from the railway station.
Entry is via a secure communal entrance with intercom system. On entering you are greeted by a very welcoming entrance hall with a large storage cupboard leading to a good sized double bedroom complete with fitted wardrobe.
The large living room features a flame effect fire, and Sky television connection. The new fitted kitchen is finished with high gloss white handless wall and base units, roll edge surfaces, single electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan and modern white glazed tiles. There is further space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge freezer.
The bathroom has been beautifully re-fitted with a shower bath complete with a glazed shower screen, electric shower and vanity unit with a wash basin and WC. The flat has the added benefit of double glazing throughout.
Sherfield house sits within attractive well maintained landscaped gardens and benefits residents only parking.
Living Room 14' 7" max x 11' 4" ( 4.45m max x 3.45m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 5' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.57m )
Bedroom 14' x 9' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.75m )
Communal Gardens & Grounds
Residents Only Parking
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41439771.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.