1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLawrence Road, Southsea
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor one bedroom
- West facing own garden
- Secured gated rear access
- Share of freehold
- Tenant in situ
- On street parking to front and rear of the property
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- No chain
This one bedroom GARDEN flat is ready to move into! The garden is West facing and not only has GATED REAR ACCESS but also a bike store. With a share of the freehold, gas central heating and double glazing throughout, the best aspect we think are the French doors to the garden.
The property comprises lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom and bathroom. To the outside is a rear garden.
Front door shared with upstairs opens to hall.
Front door to:
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, concealed electric meters, radiators, power point, TV point, wired for Virgin fibre broadband, skimmed ceiling and steps with open arch to:
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, modern fitted kitchen offers wall and base units to one wall with roll edge work surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for table and chairs, ceramic tiled flooring, spot lighting, skimmed ceiling and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.64m )
Twin aspects include double glazed window to side elevation and double glazed French doors to garden, radiator, power point, TV point, wired for Virgin fibre broadband, cupboard housing gas combi boiler and skimmed ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 4' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.24m )
Fitted suite offers dual flush WC, basin and bath with plumbed shower and modern mixer taps, tiled wall surround, ceramic tiled floor, towel radiator, extractor and skimmed ceiling.
With shared gated and secure rear access, this garden is westerly facing and has been designed and landscaped to include bedding to main areas with flint stone flower borders and walled boundaries.
Bike Storage 7' 7" x 4' ( 2.31m x 1.22m )
Brick built cycle/storage shed.
Tenant In Situ
This property is currently let with a tenant in situ for £650 per calendar month
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41441436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS102987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.