8 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandycombe Road, Richmond
- Six / Eight Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Victorian House
- Flexible Accommodation
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Excellent Local Schools
A well-presented six/eight bedroom home offering flexible living accommodation throughout. The property is currently used as a guest house, but could be converted back to a family home with ease.
A well-presented six/eight bedroom home offering flexible living accommodation throughout. The property is currently used as a guest house, but could be converted back to a family home with ease. The ground floor accommodation currently comprises spacious entrance hallway, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, separate WC, utility room, shower suite and a family sized kitchen/breakfast area with doors leading to a rear garden.
The first floor features three double bedrooms with two featuring en-suite bathrooms, a separate three piece bathroom suite just off the hallway and a balcony overlooking the rear from bedroom four.
The second floor has an additional three bedrooms, with the largest containing another en-suite bathroom, a three piece bathroom suite just off the hallway once again and eave storage to the second master bedroom.
Additional benefits include off street parking, period features and well maintained décor throughout.
Sandycombe Road is situated in a great central location moments from Village amenities including Kew Train Station, shops, restaurants and a choice of excellent local schools.
Whether it's an evening out, a stroll along the river, a run or cycle, you will be immersed in history and visual beauty that makes Kew one of London's most desirable areas
The River Thames and Richmond Park offer unparalleled leisure opportunities amongst natural beauty and wildlife, while historic Kew Gardens is on your doorstep.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.93m )
Bathroom 5' 7" x 4' 5" ( 1.70m x 1.35m )
Kitchen 16' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.93m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.63m )
Ensuite 6' 11" x 3' 8" ( 2.11m x 1.12m )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.02m )
Ensuite 6' 11" x 3' 8" ( 2.11m x 1.12m )
Wc 4' 10" x 2' 5" ( 1.47m x 0.74m )
Bedroom 3 15' 10" x 15' 4" ( 4.83m x 4.67m )
Ensuite 7' x 2' 8" ( 2.13m x 0.81m )
Bedroom 4 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
Ensuite 7' x 2' 5" ( 2.13m x 0.74m )
Bedroom 5 12' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 9" ( 1.80m x 1.75m )
Balcony 14' 1" x 5' 11" ( 4.29m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 6 18' 2" x 12' 8" ( 5.54m x 3.86m )
Ensuite 10' 2" x 2' 4" ( 3.10m x 0.71m )
Bedroom 7 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' 3" ( 1.68m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 8 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC102389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.