3 bedroom house for saleDower House Gardens, Quorn, LE12
Under Offer £235,000
- LINK DETACHED HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- CENTRAL VILLAGE POSITION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS AND PUBS
- PICTURESQUE POSITION WITH NEARBY PARK
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FURTHER POTENTIAL
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
** IN NEED OF MODERNISATION - NO CHAIN ** a link-detached house on a corner plot in a sought after central village position with entrance hall, w/c, lounge diner, conservatory, breakfast kitchen and single garage. Enclosed rear garden.
To view telephone the Selling Agents Aidan J Reed on 01509 610032 who will be pleased to arrange a viewing.
Charnwood Borough Council
All dimensions are approximate.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
The mention of any appliances, fixtures, fittings and/or appliances does not imply they are in full efficient working order.
Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale.
For general guidance only and is not to scale.
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE?
Aidan J Reed works with Mortgage Advice Bureau one of the UK’s largest independent mortgage brokers to bring you these benefits:
1. Access to 1,000’s of mortgages to get you the most suitable deal
2. Choice of over 80 UK lenders
3. Buyer’s Protection should your purchase fall through
4. Protection for you, should the unexpected happen
Our expert financial advisor will:
1. Help you through the process step-by-step
2. Work out how much you can borrow
3. Advise you how much it will cost
4. Advise on how much protection you will need
5. Do all the paperwork – you won’t need to worry about a thing!
Call Lawrence Worsley at AJR on 01509 610032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41442089.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.