3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLanark Drive, Horsforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Beau extended 3 bed semi
- Spacious family dining room
- Attractive kitchen & a guest W.C.
- Lovely garden room
- Standard shower room
- Extensive built in wardrobes
- Drive garage & south facing garden
- Extremely popular location
Tucked away in this quiet cul de sac, just off Scotland Lane is this beautifully presented and extended three bedroom semi detached residence. This has been a much loved family home for many years and really must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer. There is PVCu double glazing, a gas central heating system, a light and airy extended entrance, guest W.C., lounge with living flame gas fire, a lovely versatile garden room, an extended dining/family room, an attractive kitchen, first floor landing with large picture window, master bedroom with an extensive range of built in wardrobes, a further double bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes, a single bedroom and a beautiful modern shower room. There is an ample driveway and a beautifully maintained South facing and private lawned garden to the rear with block paved patio. The property enjoys easy access to Horsforth Railway Station, local shopping facilities, schools for all ages and indeed Leeds Bradford Airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41442630.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.