2 bedroom bungalow for saleBrandy Carr Road, Kirkhamgate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Sold STC £349,950
- Wonderful Individual Detached Property
- Deceptively Spacious Family Accommodation
- Enormous Potential To Further Enhance
- Impressive Plot With Beautiful Private Gardens
- Stunning Open Aspect To Both Front & Rear
- Driveway & Integral Double Garage
- Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
- EPC Rating F
Offered for sale with no onward chain involved and immediate vacant possession is this impressive individual detached home. Offering enormous potential to further enhance the deceptively spacious property occupies a wonderful plot with open aspect to both the front and rear. The spacious accommodation is principally arranged on the ground floor and comprises, central entrance hallway with dining area and doors leading to; fitted kitchen, generous lounge with patio doors opening out to the rear garden, two double bedrooms, master with en-suite and further house bathroom. A pull down ladder gives access to a loft space with dormer to the rear. Outside the considerable plot includes a driveway to the front leading to an integral double garage, to the front is a lawn garden complemented with mature planted borders. To the rear is an impressive enclosed garden affording a high degree of privacy with lawns and mature borders. The sought after location allows easy access to the motorway network and transport links in addition to local amenities and schools in close proximity. Further featuring oil fired central heating and double glazing this lovely home can only be fully appreciated upon close internal inspection to fully realise the true potential available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41442936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.