5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, Chapel-en-le-Frith, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 0LP
- Imposing Victorian Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bespoke Oak/Granite Fitted Kitchen
- Many Original Features
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gardens/Detached Double Garage
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME? This IMPOSING VICTORIAN FAMILY HOME offers SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION over three floors and RETAINING MANY ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES. 'Moss Lea' is located in a popular residential area close to all the local amenities, park and railway station. The hallway with its impressive original feature staircase, leads to a generous sized lounge, formal dining room, bespoke oak kitchen, utility and WC on the ground floor. There are three bedrooms on the first floor, the master having an en-suite with spa bath in addition to the modern family bathroom and separate WC. There are two further bedrooms located on the second floor. Externally the property has gardens to both front and rear, a useful outbuilding suitable for a variety of uses and detached double garage. Viewing Essential.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 225777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutherland Reay, Chapel-en-le-Frith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.