3 bedroom detached house for saleIslet Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £750,000
- NO CHAIN
- PLOT APPROACHING 0.25 OF AN ACRE
- PERFECT SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- RARELY AVAILABLE LOCATION
- HUGE POTENTIAL
- GARAGE & LARGE DRIVEWAY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Situated on a quiet tree lined road on the riverside area of Maidenhead on a plot approaching 0.25 of an acre is this rarely available detached home, with ample potential to remodel or rebuild (stpp) to create the perfect dream home.
Door to front, window to front, two cupboards.
Window to front, w.c., wash hand basin.
Lounge 21' 6" x 15' 5" ( 6.55m x 4.70m )
Windows to front and rear with secondary glazing, double glazed patio door to garden, open fireplace, understairs cupboard, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Garden Room 16' 1" x 8' ( 4.90m x 2.44m )
Window to front with secondary glazing, sliding patio doors to garden.
Fitted Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.72m )
Window to rear with secondary glazing, wall and base units, two bowl sink unit, work surfaces, space for fridgefreezer, space for gas cooker.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.21m )
Door to garden, sink, plumbing, central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Window to front with secondary glazing, two cupboards.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 9' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.84m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail.
A well looked after front garden with potential to further extend the driveway, large area of lawn enclosed by wall and panel fencing, accompanied by well stocked flower and shrub borders.
A most glorious south facing rear garden, beautifully landscaped with a lovely patio area, large lawn and enclosed by shrubbery and flower borders.
Brick Built Store 10' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.46m )
Garage 18' x 10' 2" ( 5.49m x 3.10m )
Up and over door, window to side, door to side with access from garden.
Driveway for several cars and additional gate to further driveway space.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 towards the river and bridge. On reaching the river bridge proceed along the riverside passing Boulters Lock on your right. After approximately half a mile turn left into Islet Road and Papageno will be found at the far end on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41450490.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.