Land for saleDevelopment Land at Pentre Felin
- Site Comprising 9.3 Acres
- Approx 4 Acres Allocated For Res Dev Scheme
- Outline Planning Consent For 11 x 3 Bed Bungalows
- 7 Affordable Houses & 4 x 3 Bed 2 Storey Det Houses
- Views Across To Holyhead Port & Mountain
DESCRIPTION The site comprises 9.3 acres of which approximately 4 acres has been allocated for a residential development scheme. The site has the benefit of outline planning consent for 22 dwellings, including 7 affordable houses together with the construction of a new access road. The consent allows for 11 x 3 Bedroomed Bungalows, 7 affordable houses and 4 x 3 Bedroom, 2 storey Detached Houses. The site is currently open heathland and provides views across to Holyhead Port and Mountain. The planning permission and a copy of the Section 106 agreement are available from the agents.
LOCATION The site is accessed through Pentre Felin housing estate which links to South Stack Road and the town of Holyhead is approximately one mile from the site. Holyhead offers a wealth of amenities including a mainline railway station with regular train services. The town is also the closest large town to the proposed Wylfa Newydd nuclear power station, which is anticipated to bring an increase in population to the area during the building phase of the development. The site offers a developer the opportunity to capitalise on this increase in population.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41450649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278015117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Holyhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.