2 bedroom terraced house for saleSavage Road, Lordswood, Chatham, Kent
Sold STC £185,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 2 bedroom mid terrace family home
- Garage and off road parking
- Great condition throughout
- Conservatory to the rear
- Close to local schools and shops
- EPC energy rating C (72)
If you have been searching for a well kept family home, in a sought after location, then you won't go far wrong by putting this property on the top of your viewing list. It will also make a perfect start for a first time buyer, a great purchase. What will become apparent to you once you look around this house are the size of the rooms in general, perfect for family living.Parking is becoming increasingly important to prospective purchasers and this house comes with a garage to the rear of the home. So you can be safe in the knowledge your car will be kept secure.The property has been kept in good order throughout so it is ideal for customers who don't really want to do any DIY when they move in, However there is still room for personalisation.There is a conservatory to the rear of this property, looking out to the rear garden which will be the perfect place for inviting your friends. You can create a perfect culinary master-piece as they sit and watch in the peace and quiet of the rear garden .The location is one that is sure everyone will be happy with. Shops and schools are close by but more importantly so are the great motorway networks. The M2 and M20 give great access to London and the coast so days out with friends will be plentiful in the summer.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 8'9 x 5'0 (2.67m x 1.53m)
- Lounge Area: 13'5 x 11'3 (4.09m x 3.43m)
- Conservatory: 9'7 x 8'5 (2.92m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 8'1 (3.46m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'4 x 7'4 (2.54m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 5'11 x 5'5 (1.80m x 1.65m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41450991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12140837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.