2 bedroom flat for saleLupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V
- Chic interiors with high quality fixtures and fittings
- Two double bedrooms, master leading to manicured garden
- Stylish cinema room
- Reception with feature fireplace
- Light kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Private patio with space to dine
- Ample storage with vault
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set on the lower ground floor, this stylish, tranquil two bedroom flat boasts beautifully presented interiors and a private courtyard offers luxurious accommodation in a prime location.
Lupus Street offers a range of local amenities as well as swift access to the River Thames while Wilton Road and Belgravia are within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 979462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.