Land for saleDevelopment Site, Varteg Road, Varteg, Pontypool, Torfaen, NP4
- 4.2 acres (1.7 hectares)
- Greenfield Residential Development Site
- Total site area of circa 4.2 acres (1.70 hectares)
- Planning consent for 53 two storey houses with a 10% affordable housing provision
- Regular shaped prominent site fronting Varteg Road
- OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £500,000
The subject property comprises a fairly regular shaped greenfield site, the majority of which is level and grassed. It totals 4.2 acres (1.70 hectares) of developable land. A ground investigation report has recently been commissioned, of which details will be made available in due course on request.
Full planning permission was granted for residential development on the 21st September 2015, reference 14/P/00638. This planning consent has been permitted based on a development of 53 two storey houses, of which 10% will be affordable housing. An indicative plan is shown on these particulars, however a copy of the planning information is available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-41458281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 963FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.