3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRamnoth Road, Wisbech
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Modern kitchen & separate utility room
- Large rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Close to town centre
FAMILY WANTED! Positioned on the outskirts of the town centre, this spacious semi-detached house offers an ideal family home, boasting a large open plan lounge/diner, three bedrooms and a large garden. Call now to view!!
Positioned within an established residential location, on the outskirts of the town centre, this superb semi-detached house offers an ideal family home. The entrance hall has a door leading through to the open plan lounge/diner which has a window to the front and a feature fireplace. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over and has an inset sink, a built-in electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. There is a separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom comprising a three piece suite with a shower over the bath. Continuing outside, there is an enclosed garden to the rear with a large patio area, a shed and a lawn with a vegetable plot and greenhouse. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Lounge/ Diner 24' 11" maximum x 14' 4" maximum ( 7.59m maximum x 4.37m maximum )
Kitchen 14' 1" x 9' ( 4.29m x 2.74m )
Utility Room 11' 11" maximum x 8' 10" ( 3.63m maximum x 2.69m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 6" maximum x 10' 11" maximum ( 4.42m maximum x 3.33m maximum )
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 9' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.84m )
Bathroom 8' 9" maximum x 8' 11" ( 2.67m maximum x 2.72m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the third set of traffic lights and turn left into Norwich Rd, continue along and turn right into Ramnoth Road, where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41464149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.