2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Street, Sudbury
Sold STC £180,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Parking to the Rear
- Well Presented Throughout
TOWN CENTRE LOCATION - This two bedroom end of terrace cottage can be found in the heart of Sudbury town centre close to local amenities. The property is well presented and offers parking to the rear. Early viewing advised.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 10' 7" x 10' 6" into recess ( 3.23m x 3.20m into recess )
Sash window to front aspect, radiator, opening through to the kitchen.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 10' 8" max under stairs x 8' 9" ( 3.25m max under stairs x 2.67m )
Range of modern base and eye level units incorporating drawers, wooden work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, space for fridge, space for washing machine, built in oven, gas hob with extractor over, tiled floor, stairs to first floor, double glazed window and door to rear aspect, door to shower room.
Comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with tiled surround, heated towel radiator, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed frosted glass window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Small landing area with doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
Sash window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard, access to loft space.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via a picket fence and gate to the front garden area with pathway to the entrance door.
The rear garden has been block paved to provide off-road parking which is rare in this area. There is a small area of lawn and space for timber garden shed and sliding wrought iron gates to secure the boundary.
There is a right of way across the rear garden to provide bin removal for neighbouring properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41465490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.