2 bedroom park home for sale29a Cotswold Manor Country Park, Stratford Bridge,Tewkesbury, GL20 6HD
- Feature Georgian bar, box bay window and roof dormer
- Integrated fridge-freezer and washing machine
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Gas central heating
- Lounge suite
*Please note that stock photos are used for illustration purposes*
* Plots: 84
* Age Limit: 45+
* Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
* Maintenance Team
With the Cotswold's to the east and the Malvern Hills to the west, Cotswold Manor Country Park is surrounded by beautiful Gloucestershire countryside. Located 4 miles from Tewkesbury, 15 miles from Cheltenham and 20 miles from Gloucester, its ideally located for access to each town, with the M50 a few minutes' drive away. A maintenance team is responsible for the upkeep of communal areas and there is a staffed office at the entrance to the park.
The Regency single gives you everything you want from a park home at an affordable price. With its exceptional Omar build quality and interior design, the Regency single is in a class of its own. The home features a box bay window with Georgian bar glazing, corner quoins, a feature dormer and a fully fitted kitchen. The Regency comes with lounge and dining room furniture, bathroom and bedroom furniture and even colour co-ordinated curtains are included. This home is great value for money without compromising on quality and style.
* Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
* Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
* PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
* Feature Georgian bar, box bay window and roof dormer
* Gas central heating
* Lounge suite
* Dining table and chairs
* Fitted carpet throughout
* Integrated fridge-freezer and washing machine
* Stainless steel electric oven
* 4 burner gas hob
* Integrated extractor hood
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CM029a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.